Sunday, October 21, 2012

What’s So Great about …? Michelle Obama



         Last week, I read biography book. Its title was What’s So Great about …? Michelle Obama. It was written by Joanne Matten .I would recommend this book for several reasons. First, the context in this book is clear and easy to understand. The author used simple grammar. Also, the difficult words have definition in the end of the book. Therefore, when I read this book, I didn’t lose get headache. Second, we who are international students live in the US. I think that we have to know some information about the First Lady in the US. Finally, the big test for us is near. Therefore, many of us are very nervous and frustrated. I think that reading this book can help and courage them. Because of Michelle Obama achieved her aim after hard work           

No comments:

Post a Comment