Sunday, September 30, 2012

Three Childish Books


The Amazing Spider-man Vs the Lizard by Adapted.

Alfred Nobel The Man Behind the Peace Prize by Zachary Pullen.

Tree Shaker the Story of Nelson Mandela by Bill Keller.
 

Summary:

In the last week, I read three childish books. Two of them are about physics substances. The first book is The Amazing Spider-Man Vs the Lizard. This book is about one doctor who missed his arm. He made serum to regrow his arm, but he did mistake. He became monster called Lizard instead growing his arm. Spider man heard about this doctor and he want to help him. Finally, after a lot of attempts and conflicts, he succeeded to return Lizard to human. The second book is about Alfred Nobel life. Also, how he discovered the power in the liquid nitroglycerin. After he discovered it, he sold it around the world. Therefore,   he became a rich man. However, in one day, Alfred’s brother was working in the workshop.  He mixed some oil by wrong way. Dou to this event, everything exploded. His brother died.  After that, Alfred become very sad and he started thinking about how to use Nitroglycerin in a safe way. Finally, he found an idea which was using his money to create yearly prices for those have rendered the greatest services to humankind. Third book was Tree shaker the story of Nelson Mandela. I have started reading this book lately. In the introduction I found that Nelson had a special life. When he was a child, he had royalty life. Also, where he was a n adult, he was an   emblem of moral courage around the globe. However, he had a difficult life when he was young.

Reaction:

My son and I were enjoying last week reading those books. However, when I decided to read the first book which was about Spiderman, I thought it was easy, but I was wrong because it was hard to read it since there were a low of words which were hard to me to understand it such as everglades, antidote, and reptilian. Also, in the first time, I didn’t understand the link between the introduction and the body. However, I understood it after I reread it. The second book was about Alfred Nobel. It was too interesting book I headed a lot about Nobel Prize, but it was first time for me to know the story behind it. Also, the author used easy and nice words. In the third book I just started it I got an idea of it and it seems it going to be hard for me to complete because it contains of a lot of hard words

 

 

1 comment:

  1. After I read your summary, I want to know more details about each book you have read.
    In the first book, I want some examples of the attempts made ​​by the physician until he returned again to his humanity. Is a serum for the second time different from the first serum? How?
    As for the second book, you have shown how to set up the Nobel Prize, but this a prize is been given in several different fields. How many feilds? Is this a prize for all the world's scientists or for all? I need some information abut that.
    In the last book, you said that Nelson Mandela of the world's celebrities and hehad a loyalty and he lived a hard life when he was an adult.How can I understand this difference? What are some reasons that made his​​life difficult when he was young?

    ReplyDelete